Position available: Sales Representative
The Key Responsibilities are to:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
NB: This is not an exhaustive list of the responsibilities and it shall be deemed to include any incidental and administrative duties as are reasonably required or reasonably desired for the performance of the role set out above and as directed by Copy C.A.T.
- Work takes place in our standard office environment at Copy C.A.T. located on 29 East Kings House Road, Kingston, Jamaica.
- The standard work week (Mondays to Fridays) from 9am to 5pm but may be required to work a minimum of two (2) Saturdays per month.
The Qualifications should include:
- High School Diploma with minimum of 5 CXC’s, Math included
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- General math skills
- Sound knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication, administrative, organization and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Good customer service skills with a high energy level
- Dependable, Productive, Professional, Honest
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive working relationships both internally and externally
- Experience in a position held in Customer Service and Sales
- Experience in a printery or printing environment (Not required but desired)